Business Banking Accounts
Click here to go to our Applications Page
- Amount needed to open account - $50
- Minimum balance to avoid service charge - $5,000
- Monthly service charge (if above minimum is not met) - $5
- Per check charge - $.15 per check over 40 checks
- Credit back against service charges based on balance
- Limit 40 withdrawals per month
- Free Debit Card
Important Information about Opening a Legal Entity Account
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identification documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and,
- One individual that has significant management control of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge